Lets to move on!


 


Previously, sorry for my bad english or bad grammar, i'm still learning :)

Nowadays i often look my social media and post several moment related with my graduate. For instance on instagram, facebook, or whatsapps. Something that rare i did before. I don’t know why i’m very exited with this moment. Perhaps it’s true that when people say that anything which what we reach with hard work it's would be very worth by itself. And that I also reach the graduate with hard effort which before had never i did during 4 years i’m in campus. So I feel very excited.

    However, i also have to realize that my path is still very long. Graduation is not guarantee anything. My challenges are still waiting in the future. The problems are still be there anymore. Thus, yesterday i also had made a group of plan after i graduate. There are two plan that i made, first, i wanna continue to get master degree with scholarship, and second, i wanna to work on a privat company. As far i don’t think to be civil servant yet, even though my parent give that suggest.  My main option is to get erasmus mundus or erasmus plus scholarship to study abroad. It would be amazing and great if i get it. And i also have made step by step to get it. For instance, learn english, going to its web, looking into its campus and its courses, prepare the requirement, and so on.

    I know that it is not easy to get the scholarship, even less in study abroad. But, i always say to my self that nothing is impossible. Previously, i also unbelieve that i can graduate on december because a lot of part of my thesis still many weakness. Even less, either one of two my lecturer outstanding often difficult to give graduate on his student. But finally i have broken those all. I can finish my thesis with quick enough. Thus, the term nothing is impossible is true. Thus, after that i feel optimistic to get scholarship to study abroad. Although my english skill is far from fluently now, but there is still opportunity to prepare it. To learn the grammar, vocabulary, train the conversation, and so on. 

    Either of things that make me happy is my IPK or GPA. It’s amazing and make me so proud. I succeed to meet the highest GPA among others, but here I wouldn’t say how point my GPA. It is would be my beginning capital for me to face the future. I know GPA is not everything, but everything can start from GPA. So I should be grateful for this achievement. Thank God, it’s never happen without your permission.

A lots of moment which i had in campus and would never be forgotten. But, i have to suggest to my self that i don’t to look to the past anymore. Instead look to the past, i have to look the future. Life is running to ahead, not go back to behind.  So, eventually, i have to say goodbye FISIP Unsoed and anything include it in, and welcome my future, my new life and new challenges! Let's move on from now!
    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman tes di Bank BRI

Tentang Organisasi: Sebuah Refleksi

Pengalaman Tes SKB CPNS Kemenkumham 2019